The program is a Year-round Junior Golf Development Program. Costs is based on the selected yearly plan which is paid monthly and works similarly to a gym membership.
The program includes private 60-minute lessons which can be used throughout the year. With lessons being used throughout the year, it provides parents with scheduling flexibility to accomadate for vacations and for junior golfer to participate in othe sports. Participation in other sports is an important key in athletic development. The lesson type will be at the discretion of the Director of Instruction and the needs of the junior golfer. The lesson type could be a short game, full swing, on-course training, or tournament prep.
Our junior golfers have achieved success at colleges, including:
|• Illinois State
• Western Kentucky
• Coastal Georgia
|• Back-to-Back Tennessee Individual State Champ
• 2 Members of 2015 and 2016 Louisiana HS State Champs
• 4-Time Female Golfer of the Year
• Twice Two-Time Boys High School Player of the Year
• Ping Collegiate Regional All-American
|• Ivy League Player of the Year
• 38 First Team All-Area Players
• 14 Middle School Individual Champions
• 150+ Tournament Wins