You Deserve a Better Game
Have you tried everything to improve your game?
Hitting it poorly and losing confidence?
Has golf become an infuriating form of exercise?
Are you ready to improve?
If so, then Randy Sparks at PureStrike Golf Academy has a prescription for what ails your game.
My golf instruction approach involves building long-term relationships with my students. By doing so, we are able to get to know each other, and I can become more knowledgeable about you, your game, and your habits. Together, we are then able to develop a rapport where our communication is relevant to you, your needs, and your game. It's all about you.
Why is this important to you? Because it works.
What You Get
- Learn “How” and “What” to Practice Efficiently So Your Precious Time is Not Squandered and Improvement is Achieved
- Improved Movement That Will Benefit You On and Off the Golf Course
- Distance and Speed, That You Felt was Lost and Gone Forever, Are Rediscovered
- Know the “Why” of Your Swing and Ballflight So You Have a Foundation for Self-Evaluation and Correction
- Follow-up and Continued Support to Monitor Your Progress
Progressive Skill Training
Progressive skill training is the development of golf skills gradually or in stages, proceeding step by step. For example, if you cannot control the 3 elements of the golf club (club shaft, club head, and club face) in a 3-foot motion, a chip shot, you cannot expect to do so with a driver that moves approximately 22 feet.
Monitor Your Progress
Develop a plan, execute the plan, continually evaluate the plan, and adjust the plan to ensure that improved performance is achieved. No matter if you are local or out of our area, we can monitor your progress.
From basic principles to practical time-management practice tips, I'm going to give you all the tools you need to succeed/improve. Plus, together, we can make learning fun!
I can't wait for you to join me on this journey.